Termites aren’t to be trifled with. When they’re in your home or place of business, they need to be dealt with quickly and thoroughly, to ensure they’re fully eradicated. At Easy Termite, we don’t cut any corners when it comes to dealing with termites. We’ve got you covered, no matter the degree of the infestation.
We start with a completely free termite inspection in Los Angeles, CA. This allows us to gauge the presence of termites in your home or business and assess the degree of infestation, as well as the type of termite we’re dealing with. Once we know the scope and nature of the problem, we can offer a variety of solutions, including:
- Termite fumigation: Fumigation is a swift way to deal with termites, both seen and unseen. This method of total eradication is thorough and effective, taking out drywood termites and their colonies,
whether there’s just one or there are several. The downfall is that your building will need to be vacated for the duration of the fumigation period.
- Preventative termite treatment: Termites are tenacious. The best way to deal with them is to keep them out of your building. We offer tailored termite treatment in Los Angeles, CA, to keep these pests at bay. We’ll stop them from getting into your home, so you don’t have to worry about getting them out.
- Termite wood damage repair: It takes no time at all for termites to cause destruction. Thankfully, we’re equipped to help repair and reverse that damage after an infestation. We can repair critical wood elements of your home or business to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Termite wood damage replacement: If damage from a termite infestation is great, we’ll help you remedy it through wood replacement. Allow us to tackle the heavy lifting as we rip out destroyed wood and replace it with untainted material.
- Escrow inspections: Buying a home? Make sure it’s free of termites before you sign on the dotted line. We offer escrow inspections to determine if there are any termite pest issues with the home and if so, how they can be resolved.
With 24-hour emergency services available, there’s no reason to look any further than Easy Termite for termite pest control and eradication services.
Give us a call at 818-893-3100 when you’re faced with termites and we’ll be glad to help you tackle the problem.
Types of Termites in Los Angeles County
There are four kinds of termites common to Los Angeles County: Subterranean Termites, Drywood Termites, and Dampwood Termites and Formosan Termites. The swarming season for the Subterranean Termite is in the change of periods from winter season to spring. For Drywood Termites, it’s when the seasons change from summer to fall. The Dampwood Termite often tend to swarm through the warm seasons, though swarms are more frequent throughout the spring. The termite activity in Los Angeles County is among the greatest in the United States. The University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management program reports that aside from the three typical types of Termites in Los Angeles County, there are 14 other termite types that can be found in the state and we are licensed and experienced to treat them all.
How to Spot a Termite Infestation
The first indication that your residence is plagued by termites is the sight of mud tubes or sawdust on any of your wooden structures, this is clear indication of termite activity. When you see a warning sign like this, contact Easy Termite immediately and schedule a free termite inspection. After our inspection, we will be able to tell you important information such as what types of termites you may have, how bad the damage to your building or home could be and if you indeed have termites or if it is from a previous infestation. From seeing small activity such as saw dust or a couple holes most people do not realize a large amount of possible structural damage happening behind the walls and in the wood of the building. The longer you wait to have a trained professional inspect your property the more damage could happen, thus more costly repairs and a more expensive service. The faster you have your home inspected, the faster the issue can be contained. Easy Termite is your solution for all types of termite inspections and termite control in the Los Angeles Area.
Termite Damage Wood Replacement or Repair
Wood replacement is a service Easy Termite will only offer in the face of severe termite damage to your structure. If your home or business is found to have irreparable wood damage that makes it structurally unsound and dangerous, we will reccomend repairing the wood with a full replacement. If the wood can not easily be repaired due to excessive damage, then our wood replacement specialist will come to your property to assess the damage and issue a full wood replacement estimate and recommendation.